- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
Channel your inner sailor with the Anchor Daytote! Handmade in Maine from recycled sails, this bag is perfect for those days when you’re feeling blue and want to take a piece of the ocean with you. Actually, it’s perfect for any day! Take it to the farmers market, the beach, or even on a spontaneous weekend getaway.
Featuring handy details like an interior key clip, zippered top, cotton webbing handles, and zig zag stitching—to ensure the anchor appliqué and other details stay in place—this daytote will be your favorite accessory during your daily outings. It also makes a great gift for anyone who appreciates long-lasting, stylish items with a story to tell. After all, this bag doesn’t only look nautical; it really has spent its previous life at sea!
At Casco Totes, we’re passionate about sailing and love seeing old, used sails find a new purpose. We aim to recycle up to 90% of a sail, reducing the amount that goes into landfills. So when you buy one of our bags made from recycled sails, you are vouching for a durable and versatile item while contributing to our efforts to reduce waste. Ready for your next adventure? Then sail away in style with our recycled sail cloth totes!