- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top measure 28″ across
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
If you’re looking for a day bag that’s unique, versatile, but stylish at the same time, look no further than our Black and Grey State of Maine Daytote. It’s made for anyone who wants a multi-purpose tote but, at the same time, doesn’t want to compromise on style. Its entire body is made from black sailcloth, with a grey appliqué in the shape of the Maine map, while zig zag stitching and white accents add the finishing touches. Never before has a recycled sailcloth bag been so eye-catching!
Fashion fans know all too well that you can’t go wrong with black, especially when it’s a versatile piece like this one. Much like the other recycled sail cloth totes in our fleet, it’s handmade in Maine, from marine-grade material, with practical details like an interior key clip and a zippered top to keep your belongings safe, while its size is just right for a day out on the town or even an impromptu vacation.
It may have had a previous life at sea like all our bags made from recycled sails, but that doesn’t take away from its appeal. On the contrary, you can rest assured that this fine tote will score extra style points wherever you set sail!