- 6 interior pockets for added storage
- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx10″Lx8″W
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
Feel like hitting the water today? Or how about a picnic in the park?
Wherever the wind takes you, our Black Sail Cloth Handbag won’t let you down. Featuring 6 interior pockets, a key clip, and a corrosion-resistant zippered top, it will keep all your belongings in place. Its body is made from 100% recycled sails, so it can take the wear and tear, whether on water or land. We’ve also added zig zag stitching to make sure the details stay put, as well as accent stripes for some added style points. Plus, thanks to its generous size, you can load it with plenty of stuff!
Even better, our Numbered Fleet of bags made from recycled sails can be customized with a number from 0 to 9 for a personal touch! Got more than one lucky number? No problem! You can add another and have a bag like no other.
All our recycled sail cloth totes are handmade in Maine, in the same workshop where we make our sails. We’re excited to give old sails a new life on shore so that they can embark on new adventures with you! Where are you taking yours?