- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top measure 28″ across
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
No color combination is more classy than black and white, and our Black State of Maine Daytote is here to prove that. Handmade in Maine from recycled sails, this day tote has had a life at sea, but that only adds to its appeal. It’s understated, timeless, and versatile, the one fashion accessory you’ll want to use every day.
Like the other recycled sail cloth totes in our Maine fleet, this tote has an appliqué in the shape of the Maine map, making it even more special, a wardrobe must-have, and the perfect gift for any lover of the sea.
But it’s not all about the looks with this one: it also features a zippered top, interior key clip to keep your belongings safe, cotton webbing handles for comfort, and zig zag stitching to ensure details stay put. Thanks to its body made from recycled sails, with a water-resistant top and bottom, it can also take the wear and tear. We’re talking marine-grade quality. it’s ready to sail with you in style, wherever the wind takes you. Unless you’d rather stay on land, show it off around town, at the farmers’ market, or brunch? No trip will ever be dull with the Black State of Maine Daytote!