– Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
– Interior key clip
– Corrosion resistant zippered top
– 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
– Body made from 100% recycled sails
– Corrosion resistant zippered exterior pocket made from 100% recycled sailcloth
– Dimensions 14″Hx20″Lx12″W
– Top pulls up for an additional 5″ in height
– Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
– Accent stripe for added color/detail
The Black Weekender Sail Cloth Bag comes in the classic black and white colorway, with eye-catching details in red. A must-have accessory for all your big adventures, it’s stylish, versatile, and durable, made for those weekends when you just want to pack it all up and sail away!
So where will you take it? Sailing, camping, or hiking? Wherever you end up going, your new favorite weekend bag won’t let you high and dry. Its generous size, zippered top, interior key clip, and exterior pocket keep all your valuables safe; its cotton webbing handles add comfort and durability, while the zig zag stitching ensures that all the details stay in place. And you can even personalize it with a number of your choice (from 0 to 9) for a personal touch!
All our weekenders and recycled sail cloth totes are handmade in Maine, in the same workshop, and on the same machines where we make new sails. We love to transform old sails into stylish new bags so they can start a new life on shore. By purchasing one of our bags made from recycled sails, you’ll not only help reduce waste, but you’ll also have a unique item to accompany you on your adventures for years to come!