- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
If you want your look to be as fresh as the ocean breeze, you can’t go wrong with our Blue Daytote Sail Cloth Bag. Perfect for the beach or a weekend getaway, few accessories feel this effortless. But don’t be fooled by the light, breezy look; this daytote is as durable as it gets. Like our other recycled sail cloth totes, it was made for heavy use and will be your reliable companion for a long time to come. After all, it lived its previous life at sea!
If you can’t make it to the beach or on an impromptu vacation, take it to the farmers market or for a stroll around town. Its zippered top and an interior key clip keep all your essentials in place, while cotton webbing handles provide the comfort and durability for when you’re out and about.
What’s your lucky number? Our numbered fleet of bags made from recycled sails can be personalized with a number (or two) for a unique touch. Handmade in Maine from 100% recycled sails, this day tote is sure to become an everyday favorite for anyone looking to add some maritime flair to their wardrobe.