- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
A proud member of our fleet, the Blue State of Maine Daytote features the map of Maine in the color of your choice! Black, green, red, or royal blue: which one speaks most to your sailor persona? Whichever your pick, you’ll have a bag like no other! Our daytotes are handmade in Maine from recycled sails and it’s had a life at sea, but that only adds to its charm, wouldn’t you agree?
As with our other recycled sail cloth totes, this version has a corrosion-resistant zippered top, an interior key clip, and zig zag stitching so that details stay put. We’ve also added 1″ cotton webbing handles to keep you comfortable day in, day out. It’s a sturdy bag to accompany you wherever the wind takes you. It’s perfect for a day at the beach or even a weekend getaway, whether on land or at sea. Thanks to its marine-grade material, of course, it doesn’t mind a bit of water!
Based in Maine, we draw a lot of inspiration from our state, so we created our Maine fleet to honor our sailing heritage. When purchasing our bags made from recycled sails, either for yourself or as a gift, you choose meaningful, long-lasting items made with the same care as new sails, ready to go on adventures with you.