- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Corrosion resistant zippered exterior pocket made from 100% recycled sailcloth
- Dimensions 14″Hx20″Lx12″W
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
vTop pulls up for an additional 5″ in height
In the mood for a weekend getaway? Then pack up your Blue Weekender Sail Cloth Bag with everything you need for an epic adventure. Where will you take it? Camping, hiking, or sailing? No matter where the wind takes you, your belongings will stay safe, zipped up in this generously-sized, durable, and stylish bag.
It features practical details like an interior key clip, zippered exterior pocket, and cotton webbing handles, while zig zag stitching ensures that details stay put. And of course, since it’s made from recycled sails, it can take the wear and tear—what else can you wish for from your next favorite accessory? Well, there’s even more: you can personalize it with a number of your choice (from 0 to 9) for a unique touch! It also makes a great gift for anyone who appreciates a long-lasting, versatile item with a story.
Like all our bags made from recycled sails, our weekender line is handmade in Maine, using the same machines, thread, and hardware as we would on new sails. We are dedicated to reducing waste by transforming old sails into durable and practical bags that can accompany you on your many adventures, whether on water or land!