- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
Need some direction? You won’t feel lost with our Compass Rose Daytote! A proud member of our Nautical Fleet, this sturdy bag comes with handy details like an interior key clip and a corrosion-resistant zippered top to ensure your belongings stay safe, cotton webbing handles so that you’re comfortable all day long, and zig zag stitching to keep all the details in place.
Thanks to the classic red, black and white colorway, this day bag is versatile enough for everyday use. But nothing will stop you from taking it on impromptu holidays; it has just the right size to carry your essentials for a day or two. Having spent its previous life at sea (just like our other bags made from recycled sails), it’s waterproof, lightweight, and truly eye-catching: ready to become your next favorite accessory!
We know the ropes! Our recycled sail cloth totes are handmade in Maine, with the same machines, thread, and hardware as new sails. We are passionate about sailing and love to see old sails get a fresh life on shore—as stylish day totes! So where are you taking yours? Just follow your inner compass; you won’t lose your way with the Compass Rose Daytote Bag!