- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
An understated addition to our bags made from recycled sails is The Gray State of Maine Daytote, which comes in a gray colorway with a gray appliqué that evokes the silhouette of the map of Maine. So what’s with all the gray? Gray it may be, but this bag is far from drab! It’s not an instant head-turner, but its subtle elegance will win your heart over. It’s a simple but meaningful design for anyone who wants to pay homage to the state of Maine, which has so many traditions tied to the sea.
You’ll also appreciate that it goes well with any outfit, a versatile piece you can take on adventures. What are you in the mood for? The city or the country, the sea or the mountains? You can’t go wrong with the Gray State of Maine Daytote.
Wherever you go, you’ll be all set with this sturdy, waterproof bag featuring a zippered top and interior key clip, with cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability. Handmade in Maine, like all our recycled sail cloth totes, the Gray State of Maine Daytote may be understated, but it oozes quality. A dedicated crew member, ready for many years of service!