- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
Meet one of the most distinguished members of our fleet: the Maine Bicentennial Daytote. We designed it after the original Maine flag to commemorate the 200th anniversary of our beloved state. Maine has so much history and tradition around the sea, so what better way to celebrate the occasion than with this special edition daytote made from recycled sails?
The original flag’s simple but striking design (the pine tree and star) translates well into a fashion accessory. It’s fresh enough to stand out from the crowd, but it’s a classic that will stay relevant for a long time. And since the original flag is back in vogue all across the state, it’s the perfect gift for all lovers of Maine.
Like our other bags made from recycled sails, this daytote will be your trusty companion, whether on water or land. Its size makes it suitable for various pursuits: you can take it to the farmers’ market, the beach, or even for a weekend getaway. Wherever the wind takes you, your belongings will stay safe thanks to the corrosion-resistant zippered top and interior key clip. To complete the picture, this daytote (like all our recycled sail cloth totes) is handmade in Maine, in our sail loft, in a guaranteed ready-to-sail quality!