- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
Ahoy! Want a bit of maritime flair in your everyday life? Then look no further than our Navy Blue Daytote Sail Cloth Bag. Like our other tote bags made from recycled sailcloth, this version features a zippered top, interior key clip, and zig zag stitching on details. Cotton webbing handles add comfort and durability, and to make it a bit more special, you can personalize it with up to two of your favorite numbers, from 0 to 9.
Not that it isn’t already special: it’s had a life at sea, so it has the wear and tear you’d expect from an old sail. It may no longer be able to withstand the forces of the ocean, but it’s still durable enough to start a second life as your next favorite tote bag. Its generous size makes it perfect for daily outings, a trip to the beach, or even a long weekend away–wherever the wind takes you.
Handmade in Maine in the same workshop and on the same machines we make our sails, this piece is a must-have accessory for any ocean lover. What can we say? If you want to channel that coastal chic vibe, navy is the color to sail with!