- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top measure 28″ across
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
The devil’s in the details with the Navy State of Maine Daytote. It features an interior key clip and a zippered top to keep your belongings safe, zig zag stitching to ensure details stay put, and cotton webbing handles to provide all-day comfort. Look a little closer, and you’ll also discover the silhouette of the map of Maine stitched on the side, giving a subtle nod to our beloved state. Its generous size and understated style make it perfect for the everydays, a day on the beach, or even a weekend getaway. No matter where you set sail, this sturdy bag will be your reliable companion. Like our other recycled sail cloth totes, it’s made for adventure, in a quality tried and tested at sea!
Maine is a constant source of inspiration for us as it’s where we fell in love with sailing and opened our sail loft. It’s also where we transform old sails into stylish new accessories to start a new life by your side. So if you’re looking for a durable bag that’s handmade in Maine, from recycled sails, a bag that’s simple and versatile yet has a timeless maritime flair, you can’t go wrong with The Navy State of Maine Daytote!