- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Corrosion resistant zippered exterior pocket made from 100% recycled sailcloth
- Dimensions 14″Hx20″Lx12″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 5″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
Looking for a weekend packed with fun? Then why not fill up your Royal Blue Weekender Sail Cloth Bag and just hit the road!
This bag is surely a looker! The blue and green colorway is as fresh as it gets with zig zag stitching and accent stripes adding eye-catching details. But style isn’t everything, even if it’s hard to take our eyes off this piece. Thanks to its waterproof body, interior key clip, corrosion-resistant zippered top, exterior pocket, and cotton webbing handle, it’s also very practical for your various adventures. Its generous size makes it the perfect weekend bag, whether you’re looking for an active holiday or just a few days relaxing in a cabin.
What’s your lucky number? This line of weekenders can be personalized with a number from 0 to 9 for a unique touch, making them even more special and the perfect gift for any sea lover.
Handmade in Maine, just like all our recycled sail cloth totes, the Royal Blue Weekender Sail Cloth Bag is not only versatile, durable, and stylish, but it also helps reduce the amount of sails that end up in landfills. It’s sure to become your go-to travel bag if you want to add some maritime flair to your trips!