- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Dimensions 12″Hx18″Lx10″W
- Top measures 26″ across
- Top pulls up for an additional 4″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
Why not add a splash of color to your wardrobe with this Starfish Daytote? The newest member of our Nautical Fleet, this bag is so fun you’ll want to take it everywhere you go. Why wouldn’t you? Thanks to details like the interior key clip, corrosion-resistant zippered top, and cotton webbing handles, your belongings will stay in place, and you’ll feel comfortable all day long.
Like our other bags made from recycled sails, this daytote has had a life at sea, so it’s got the wear and tear you’d expect from an old sail—but that just makes it even more special, wouldn’t you agree? It may no longer be able to withstand the forces of the ocean, but it’s still durable enough to start a fresh life as your next favorite accessory. Thanks to its generous size, it’s perfect for day trips, a day at the beach, or even a weekend getaway. Wherever you end up going, looking stylish is plain sailing with the Starfish Daytote.
Handmade in Maine, in the same workshop, and on the same machines where we make new sails, this piece is a must-have for anyone who wants to brighten up their days with a long-lasting, stylish item with a story.