- – Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
– Interior key clip
– Corrosion resistant zippered top
– 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
– Body made from 100% recycled sails
– Corrosion resistant zippered exterior pocket made from 100% recycled sailcloth
– Dimensions 14″Hx20″Lx12″W
– Top pulls up for an additional 5″ in height
– Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
– Accent stripe for added color/detail
Meet your new favorite travel companion, the Gray Weekender Sail Cloth Bag! With details like the corrosion-resistant zippered top, interior key clip, exterior pocket, zig zag stitching, and accent stripes, this bag is not only practical but also really stylish. Speaking of stylish, you can even personalize it with a number of your choice (from 0 to 9). Who says gray has to be boring? Not us!
Waterproof, durable, yet lightweight, this weekender bag can take the wear and tear (after all, it’s made from recycled sails). It’s also big enough to hold all your things for a long trip. What are you in the mood for? The Gray Weekender Sail Cloth Bag will be your reliable companion, whether on water or land!
At Casco Totes, we are committed to keeping old sails out of landfills; that’s why we strive to recycle them into beautiful bags. All of our recycled sailcloth totes and weekenders are handmade in Maine with the same care as our new sails. This is how we can ensure that you’ll have long-lasting items for your many adventures. So when you purchase one of our bags made from recycled sails, you are vouching for a unique accessory with a story to tell.