- Water resistant/abrasion resistant top and bottom made from marine grade material
- Interior key clip
- Corrosion resistant zippered top
- 1″ cotton webbing handles for comfort and durability
- Body made from 100% recycled sails
- Corrosion resistant zippered exterior pocket made from 100% recycled sailcloth
- Dimensions 14″Hx20″Lx12″W
- Top pulls up for an additional 5″ in height
- Zig zag stitching on details to ensure they stay put
- Accent stripe for added color/detail
The Red Weekender Sail Cloth Bag comes in red and white, with blue accents: a colorway that’s sure to stand out yet classic enough to never go out of style. But it’s not just about looks with this piece (though you can even personalize it with a number of your choice). It’s made for adventures and long weekends, camping, hiking, or sailing—the choice is all yours, as it’s big enough to hold everything you need for your next epic getaway.
Thanks to practical details like a zippered top, exterior pocket, and interior key clip, your belongings will stay put wherever you end up going. It’s also incredibly durable, just like a good sail: its bottom and top are marine-grade material, and its body is made from 100% recycled sails, so you can take it on water or land; nothing zipped up in this bag will ever get wet!
We know the ropes! Our recycled sail cloth totes are handmade in Maine in the same workshop where we make new sails. We love to see old sails start a new life on shore (especially if they are going on adventures)! When purchasing one of our bags made from recycled sails, you are vouching for a versatile accessory that you can use for many years.